Login
I stumbled upon Kidology.org a couple of years ago while searching for something I could use for a superbowl themed lesson. I love this website! I come back to it again and again for ideas, tips and inspiration!
-Randi Farquhar
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Online Training Kidology Store Kidology on Facebook

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: New Resource For When Kids Accept Christ Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
albey
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged Quote albey

Lifeway has recently discontinued my "go-to" resource called "I'm a Christian Now" and replaced it with an activity book of the same title and a devotional book entitled "I'm a Christian, Now What?" What I like to do when kids accept Christ is give the parents something to walk through with their child so that once they have completed the study together, the parent gives the green light for us to baptize their child. So I would love for the resource to cover baptism, the Lords Supper, serving at church, spiritual gifts, etc. if possible. I know there has to be more out there, but I am struggling to locate something that I really like and can hand out when kids come to know Jesus. Would love to hear what everyone else is using.
Back to Top View albey's Profile Search for other posts by albey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

This is exactly what My Awesome Adventure was designed for. It is 12 lessons on the basics of the Christian faith. We challenge ALL parents to take their kids through this book during 4th, 5th or 6th grade. Basically, before they leave the kids ministry and head into Middle School.
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

albey
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 14 December 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged Quote albey

Great. Thanks! Do you have anything for students under 9?
Back to Top View albey's Profile Search for other posts by albey Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 14 December 2015 at 5:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

Yes! There is also a 6-9 version of My Awesome Adventure. It is under the link above in related products.
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 19 December 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

Here is another follow up tool for kids who accept Christ as their savior: Walking with Jesus for Kids

1Kid4Jesus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 1:25pm | IP Logged Quote 1Kid4Jesus

What is the publisher or theological background for Walking with Jesus for Kids? One of the pastors here was concerned about which direction the Get God's Power to do Hard Things in the Walking With Jesus for Kids Was Going and I could only see a few pages of the sample. We are thinking of purchasing that for some followup with some kids that got saved at our VBS. Thanks Karl if you are reading and responding to this!

https://www.facebook.com/asobey2?ref=tn_tnmn
Back to Top View 1Kid4Jesus's Profile Search for other posts by 1Kid4Jesus Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

franktan14123
Premium Member
Premium Member
Frank Tan, Kidology Content Coordinator

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 6:24pm | IP Logged Quote franktan14123

Aaron,

DiscipleZone does have their own website and a sampler (with DZ watermark) is available for you to check out. Click here to see sample.

1Kid4Jesus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:36pm | IP Logged Quote 1Kid4Jesus

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/asobey2?ref=tn_tnmn
Back to Top View 1Kid4Jesus's Profile Search for other posts by 1Kid4Jesus Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version