Login
Kidology rocks my world. Thanks for all you do. I went to a conference of yours around 8 years ago. Been hooked on what you do ever since.
- Chris
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Online Training Kidology Garage Sale Kidology on Twitter

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Worship DVD’s or similar Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
weinmaster
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 12 April 2017 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote weinmaster

Looking for some insight into great options for kids worship DVD's or other. We are a small church and currently have only a VERY small monthly budget for kid's ministry. It is covering supplies for the lessons but leaves nothing leftover. I recently came on staff am trying to make the kids worship experience better. Anyone have recommendations on inexpensive DVD's or advice? I love Uncle Charlie and WorshipHouseKids, but those are out of our budget for now. Appreciate any insight and advice you have for this newbie.
Back to Top View weinmaster's Profile Search for other posts by weinmaster Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version