Login
I thoroughly enjoyed the Kidology To Go conference! I felt like I got permission to do many of the things in my class that I wanted to do , but was afraid they may not be acceptable- Like have FUN!!! Plus there were so many great ideas. I plan on getting lots of TOYS for Christmas this year to share with my class. Also appreciated the teaching on how to handle difficult opportinities instead of difficult kids. - Thank you for bringing this great class!
- Elaine Hester
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Champions ToyBox Tales Kidology on Facebook

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Worship DVD’s or similar Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
weinmaster
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 12 April 2017 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote weinmaster

Looking for some insight into great options for kids worship DVD's or other. We are a small church and currently have only a VERY small monthly budget for kid's ministry. It is covering supplies for the lessons but leaves nothing leftover. I recently came on staff am trying to make the kids worship experience better. Anyone have recommendations on inexpensive DVD's or advice? I love Uncle Charlie and WorshipHouseKids, but those are out of our budget for now. Appreciate any insight and advice you have for this newbie.
Back to Top View weinmaster's Profile Search for other posts by weinmaster Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Stan
Premium Member
Premium Member
Kidmin Pro Team Member

Posted: 05 June 2017 at 10:28am | IP Logged Quote Stan

I would try New Spring church under church resources. They have songs with their curriculum. Then there is elevation church and they have the same deal and free download online. Their stuff comes with songs as well.
Back to Top View Stan's Profile Search for other posts by Stan Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version