Login
Thank you for your amazing web site! I can't tell you how many times I have used your creative ideas for our children's ministry. Your web site is very easy to use and contains wonderful information. I would certainly vote you as the "Best Children's Ministry" web site! I appreciate you helping me present messages to our children that they will understand ... and remember! Thanks again!!
-Donna Rodwell
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Online Training ToyBox Tales Kidology on Facebook

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Curriculum for Once-a-Month Family Night Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Feely
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 05 July 2017 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote Feely

We are investigating curriculums for once-a-month family nights with follow-up materials to use as an alternative or replacement for our weekly mid-week programming. We have looked at the Orange curriculum. Are there additional choices?
Back to Top View Feely's Profile Search for other posts by Feely Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

dpsowders4
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 6:43am | IP Logged Quote dpsowders4

We tried something like this and used the curriculum from Children's Ministry Deals. We used it for about 3-4 months and made it so lessons were stand alone but did some building on the previous as to draw kids back.
Back to Top View dpsowders4's Profile Search for other posts by dpsowders4 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version