Login
The new and improved site is great and filled with wondrous ideas - I get pumped up everytime I get to go on it.
- Tonya Daugherty
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Coaching Kidology Store Kidology on Facebook

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: need curriculum for 30 min Bible lesson Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jeff6536
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 15 August 2017 at 12:45am | IP Logged Quote jeff6536

Our church offers a children's lesson during the sermon portion of our church service. We teach about 15 kids in a multi-age group (age 4-10 years). I am looking for a simple curriculum that includes a Bible story/lesson and a few options of activities or games. We have 4 teachers who each teach once a month.
Back to Top View jeff6536's Profile Search for other posts by jeff6536 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

pip66
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 16 August 2017 at 4:25pm | IP Logged Quote pip66

Hi Jeff, we have used Discipleship Jr. I think by David C Cook. It's downloadable. It will have more than you can use for 30 minutes but it is inexpensive. Here is a link to buy 2 years worth for $69.99. I bet you could stretch it out to last longer than that. It worked for us having a broad age group.

https://www.sundayschool.com/products/discipleship-jr-years-1-2-ultimate-pack-downloadable-product

Back to Top View pip66's Profile Search for other posts by pip66 Visit pip66's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

franktan14123
Premium Member
Premium Member
Frank Tan, Kidology Content Coordinator

Posted: 23 August 2017 at 3:26pm | IP Logged Quote franktan14123

Jeff,

I didn't understand your question clearly.

How and when do you get to lead activities/games within the church service? Do the kids leave before or after the sermon portion?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version