Login
The new and improved site is great and filled with wondrous ideas - I get pumped up everytime I get to go on it.
- Tonya Daugherty
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Online Training ToyBox Tales Kidology on Twitter

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: KidCheck check in system Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
cgary
Premium Member
Premium Member
Chris Gary, Yosemite Summitter 2015

Posted: 06 September 2017 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote cgary

Hey who uses KidCheck for thier ministry?
What do you like, dislike or needs improvement. we are considering it and would love some feedback.

Back to Top View cgary's Profile Search for other posts by cgary Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

addison joy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 16 September 2017 at 3:54pm | IP Logged Quote addison joy

Sorry, we use ACS. The kids are able to check theirselves in and attendance is automatically sent to our Administrative Secretary responsible for keeping up with all records. We did use a fingerprint system for a while, but it was a pain because it did not always work for 1st and 2nd grade children. We still have access to all the information, can print out address labels and even send text through our system.
Back to Top View addison joy's Profile Search for other posts by addison joy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 16 September 2017 at 10:50pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

What do you mean by kids check themselves in? Don't you have parents check their kids in? Just wondering what that means exactly, unless you are only referring to attendance?
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Angela L
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 20 September 2017 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Angela L

It always great to see a good discussion on children's check-in. For more information, you might want to take a listen to the most recent podcast #101 (link: http://bit.ly/2fyXTBN) with Karl and KidCheck CEO Alex Smith. They discuss the latest in child safety and check-in systems overall.
Back to Top View Angela L's Profile Search for other posts by Angela L Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version