Login
Thanks for your efforts in the Kidology Store... we received the package today as promised and the kids can't get enough of the Speed Stacks!
- Cheryl
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Champions Kidology Store Kidology on Facebook

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Father’s Day Gifts Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
nicolebianca
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged Quote nicolebianca

Every year when we honor our dads in service we give them a small gift.  We have given hankerchef and candy bars, small tools, coffee cups filled with candy, fishing lures.  Well, it's gotten to the point that my brain is runnin' out of ideas.  What great-wonderful-awesome-ideas have you all used or are going to use.  That way I can steal them and look oh so wonderful and smart!

N

Back to Top View nicolebianca's Profile Search for other posts by nicolebianca Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

JanelleB
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 05 June 2017 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote JanelleB

Our pastor has done men's body wash because it's...manly, Hostess cupcakes/swiss rolls - box opened and individual packets handed out, and convenience store-sized bags of gummi worms which made an unbelievable splash.
Back to Top View JanelleB's Profile Search for other posts by JanelleB Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version