Login
Thank you so much for the Kidology Website. It has been a source of encouragement and inspiration! I have benefited greatly from the resources that it provides as well as the opportunity to Network with other Children's Ministry Workers throughout the country. I pray that this important ministry continues to grow and that everyone who invests in it will be blessed. Thank you for all you do to equip and encourage those of us who are in Children's Ministry!
-Christina Hulett
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Champions Kidology Store Kidology on Twitter

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Resources Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jec
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 14 April 2017 at 6:50am | IP Logged Quote jec

Last year at our Kids camp we used the story of Andy and the Ants. It was incredible and the response from our kids was overwhelming-36 kids gave their life to Christ. We used it as a 2 parter. Leaving kids in suspense as to how Andy was going to solve his problem with the ants. I highly recommend the book. Our kids camp is coming up again and I am trying to find something equally as good. Any suggestions out there???
Back to Top View jec's Profile Search for other posts by jec Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 21 April 2017 at 6:07pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

Here is one you could check out that I wrote for my kids years ago: The Day the King Unlocked the Gates.
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

jec
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 22 April 2017 at 10:15am | IP Logged Quote jec

Thanks will check it out:)
Back to Top View jec's Profile Search for other posts by jec Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version