The Well Equipped Volunteer Children's Ministry Handbook is a 400+ page manual for Children's Ministry leaders and volunteers to help them start and grow a thriving Children's Ministry.
The book is divided into five parts:
- Vision, Purpose, and Mission: This helps you build the big picture of your ministry.
- Programming and Curriculum: Develop a disciple-making strategy; learn to analyze curriculum; and build programs that meet the needs of your church and community.
- Volunteers: Learn to recruit, train, and retain volunteers.
- Administration: Develop effective safety guidelines, create a budget, and work with others in the church.
- Teacher Training: This section has over a dozen detailed training topics (like lesson prep, sharing the gospel with kids, and discipline) to enable leaders to train their volunteers.
Every week, countless volunteers show up at churches to tirelessly work in Children's Ministry. They work in Sunday School, children's church, midweek club programs, VBS, and any number of other programs and activities offered.
Many of these faithful volunteers are undertrained and underequipped but they serve anyway because they know that they are building up the church of tomorrow.
In The Well Equipped Volunteer Children's Ministry Handbook, volunteers and kidmin leaders will find a comprehensive reference manual that they'll use almost every single day to help them start and grow their Children's Ministry.
Download Sample Chapters 1, 5, 24 and 32
Delivery of your handbook will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.
|Premium Member Price:
If you were a premium member, you would save $5.00! Join now...
Review this product